Jan 23: First Class landscapes

This was the title of one of the lessons in my KS3 Toolkit which I had published back in 2006(ish)

It was called 'Look at it this Way'. I also suggested the names of a couple of the other books in the series.

Copies of the book can be purchased with a 15% discount currently from the GA shop.

Paul Berry's Devon Geography blog has had a few new posts added over the last few days and he has written about this stamp issue too. I've ordered the postcards, to add to some other sets which I've used before for display materials.

Stamps themselves have increased in price dramatically in recent years, and at the same time, we have seen more people sending emails or other forms of free communication, so fewer letters are being sent. Bills are paid electronically as well, so quite a few letters I would normally send are no longer required, and cheques are hardly used. More everyday changes...

Comments